What kind of blogger would I be if I didn’t make a Thanksgiving post? More importantly, what kind of follower of Christ would I be if I couldn’t carve out ten minutes of my time to make a brief list of things I am thankful for – since I know full well that from Him and through Him and to Him are all things? So without further adieu…
I am thankful:
– that once I was dead in sin, but God, being rich in mercy, because of His GREAT LOVE, made me alive with Christ! (Ephesians 2:1-10)
– for the Lord who provides, the Lord who sees, the Lord who heals, the Lord of Hosts, Almighty God, and the CDG Curriculum that gives me all of these beautiful aspects of the names and character of my Lord and Savior to meditate on.
– for my two childcare jobs. Who could ask for more awesome kids to work with than the Pipers and the Lambs?
– for my family, near and far, especially my brothers and sisters in Christ.
– for the Joneses. Words simply can not express my thankfulness for this family. I love you all.
– and last, but most definitely not least, for the best small group ever.
Music: Between the Trees – Changed By You