In case any of you guys are still thinking over how to encourage the women in your lives to fight the lies the Enemy wants them to believe about what makes them beautiful, allow me to shed a little more light on the subject.
Here’s what NOT to do:
These are also probably not what you’re looking for if you’re hoping to affirm her – but at least you’ll make her laugh.
– You are so unblemished that I would sacrifice you
– Is this the transfiguration? Because you are GLOWING!
– Now I know why Solomon had 700 wives… Because he never met you.
– You put the ‘cute’ back in persecution.
– Your hair is like a flock of goats descending from Gilead. (…maaaaa!)
– Have you died before? Because that looks like a resurrection body to me..
– You’re perfect… except with all the sin.
Don’t worry. You can thank me later. ;)