Several Thousand Words (theoretically speaking)

It’s true, I’ve been slacking on both my blogging and P365 obligations. Apologies, regrets, etc. But here’s another update en masse.

083/365

7.31.11 – 7:27pm
Body: Canon Rebel XS
Lens: Canon 85mm prime
Notes: My favorite from the Gibbs family photo shoot in Pittsburgh. Thanks, Jim and Lisa!

084/365

8.3.11 – 1:23pm
Body: Canon Rebel XS
Lens: Canon 85mm prime
Notes: I always did like Station Square in Pittsburgh

085/365

8.2.11 – 9:02am
Body: Canon Rebel XS
Lens: Canon 85mm prime
Notes: He *loves* baking. Usually we’re simultaneously listening to our dance party mix (which includes his favorites: Arcade Fire, The Beatles, Jack Johnson, and Justin Bieber) and taking periodic dance breaks. And of course, if he’s good, he gets to lick the spatula. On this particular day, he kept shouting, “This. is. so. AWESOME!!!” I love him to pieces.

086/365

8.13.11 – 3:31 pm
Body: Canon Rebel XS
Lens: Canon 18-55mm kit lens
Notes: Why yes, that is a metal detector and that man is using it to dredge the lake for valuables. I love you, Calhoun.

087/365

8.16.11 – 10:11 am
Body: Canon Rebel XS
Lens: Canon 85mm prime
Notes: We got a new roof on our house last week and Orison was obsessed with being a roofer for a while there. Then we found out they made such a mess of it that they’re actually going to have to come back, tear down all the work they did last week, and start all over again. Upon taking this picture, I asked if he was a good roofer or a bad roofer. “The good kind,” he assured me.

088/365

8.18.11 – 2:24pm
Body: Canon Rebel XS
Lens: Canon 85mm prime
Notes: The sous-chef and I made this tasty treat for the ladies of the small group. I was especially excited about finding a recipe for a dessert has under 200 calories and only 0.3 g of fat per serving. For those of you that don’t know– THAT’S AMAZING!!!

089/365

8.19.11 – 2:57pm
Body: Rebel
Lens: Canon 18-55mm kit lens
Notes: Orison and I drew “the biggest picture in the world” this week. This is just my favorite piece of it.  Our styles mesh really well, dontchathink?

090/365

8.21.11 – 7:40pm
Body: Rebel
Lens: Canon 18-55mm kit lens
Notes: I went to the Japanese Lantern Festival in St. Paul yesterday with the Joneses. Which was a perfect time to snap this photo of Annie Rose. Don’t be deceived by her cuteness– she’s suuuuuuch a stinker. Even so, I adore her.

091/365

092/365

8.21.11 – 8:38pm
Body: Rebel
Lens: Canon 75-300mm telephoto
Notes: The lantern lighting ceremony was stunning. I haven’t been that shutter-happy since Colorado.

Advertisements

One thought on “Several Thousand Words (theoretically speaking)

Comments are closed.