As promised – it’s another beauty review video! Woo hoo!
This one is a few of my current favorite things. Any beauty products I mention are obviously just things I’ve purchased with my own money and fallen in love with – not things anyone sent me or paid me to review. (A girl can dream though, right?)
And here’s a list of all the products mentioned:
- NARS Satin Lip Pencil in Palais Royal – $26
- Elf Makeup Brushes – $1-$3 at Target. They have more expensive fancy ones online for up to $6. Gasp!
- Benefit Box o’ Powder Blush in Rockateur – $29
- Revlon ColorStay Lip Liner in Blush – $8.99 at Ulta (BOGO 50% off!)
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper – $19
- L’Oreal Paris Brow Stylist Sculptor in Dark Brunette – $9.99 at Ulta (BOGO 50% off!)
- Benefit Watt’s Up Highlighter – $30
- Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Palette – $49
- Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
Coupon Codes as of 2/5/16:
Ulta: $3.50 off purchase of $10 or more (drugstore products only, not high end) The online code is 409797 or you can print an in-store coupon at Ulta.com
Sephora: Free with $25 purchase, you can get a very generously sized deluxe mini NARS Satin Lip Pencil in either Rikugien or the Velvet Matte pencil in Cruella – as well as 8 deluxe fragrance samples. Most of which are designer. (ie: Prada, Marc Jacobs, Gucci, Chloe, etc.) The code is KISSME. Don’t forget to choose your three free samples at the checkout!